4 Oak Street, SEAFORD
Another SOLD By Chris O'Brien Of South Real Estate
A Home Of Convenience
If location & low maintenance living are high on your wish list, then this is the home for you. Set on a 327m2 landscaped lot, this light and bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home boasts generous proportions and neutral styling.
Located in the much sought after Beechwood Estate, excellent schools, beaches, shops & transport are only a moments away. Offering an ideal walkable lifestyle to all the conveniences and wants of modern day living.
Features of the home include:
* 327m easy care block in a great location
* Updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom light and bright home
* Both bedrooms are doubles, master with WIR & ensuite
* Walk to shops, beach, schools & transport
* Spacious tiled lounge area full of natural light with gas space heater, split system and 2 ceiling fans
* U-Shaped kitchen with wall oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space, huge pantry and wonderful flow into the dining area and rear patio
* Spacious dining area with another r/c air-conditioner, ceiling fan and modern tiles
* Large carpeted master bedroom with ceiling fan, WIR & ensuite, all styled in modern and neutral tones overlooking the front of the home
* 2nd bedroom is a good sized double with modern styling, ceiling fan, carpet & overlooking the rear yard
* Generous sized family bathroom with bath, separate shower, good sized vanity with storage and toilet
* Generous entry way, tiled leading through to the living area
Other features include: quality light fittings, beautiful window dressings, ceiling fans in almost every room, 2 r/c air-conditioners, gas space heater, easy-care floors and more
Entertain family & friends under the 4.2x4.8m paved colour bond verandah, low maintenance garden beds frame this area giving privacy & that secluded feel, such a lovely spot to sit back & enjoy your Sunday afternoons.
For added security & convenience there is internal access from the single garage to the home, allowing you to protect the family car.
Lawn area to the front and rear of the home, perfect for pets and children
Situated in The Beechwood Estate & surrounded by other home proud owners, this ideally located family home is a very short walk to the Seaford Central Shopping Centre, Medical Centres, much sought after local school zone, public transport, The Vines Of Mclaren Vale & of course the best beaches in SA!
Paved driveway and paths around the home, rain water tank perfect for the garden, established yards and more
You now understand that this is A Home Of Convenience' that will have you hooked from the moment you arrive.
If you are looking to down size, invest or buy your 1st home then this villa could be the one!
Call Chris on 0449 140 101 to arrange your viewing
South Real Estate
'A new way to do business'